We're looking for 6 highly creative community builders to join our new LOW RES Leadership League. Have you been looking for a place to sharpen your leadership skills? A way to give back to your community? We want to develop a group of high-impact leaders who want to help shape the experiences we create for the community at our LOW RES events. We believe Chicago is the best place to be a creative and we're on the hunt for like-minded individuals who want to make a positive impact on our city.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Become an Effective Leader
- Identify Your Core Strengths
- Clarify A Message So People Will Listen
- Implement the LOW RES "One to Five" :: A Roadmap to Success
- Create a Successful Marketing Campaign
- Program an Impactful Event
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE FROM US:
- Monthly training at LOW RES
- Dinner before each event
- One-on-one guidance on our personal career
- A behind-the-scene look at how we've build LOW RES
WHAT WE'LL EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Assistance at one LOW RES event per month
- Attendance at our monthly training sessions
- To Engage the LOW RES community
- Build awareness about LOW RES and The Creative Muscle Podcast
- A commitment of 6 months
READY TO APPLY?
Email us at: [email protected]
Subject Line: Let's Grow Chicago
Answer These 3 Questions (Putting Your Creative Spin on Them):
- What does leadership mean to you?
- How can creativity change Chicago?
- Why should we pick you?
Deadline: Friday, March 30th
Award Letters: Wednesday, April 4th
Welcome Dinner: Wednesday, April 11th