What is Starter Kit?
Think of this as an elective course that you never saw in your college catalog. Come gain the insight and tools to activate your creativity in new ways within different industries.
Whether you're an artist looking for more valuable collaborations or a freelancer searching for your next gig, Nathan will teach you a no fuss formula on how to connect with the brands you love & create valuable, lasting partnerships.
- What to look for in a good partnership.
- How to communicate the type of partnership you're hoping to create.
- What information Brands look for when partnering with others.
- When it's appropriate to suggest a trade or ask for money.
- What days / times work best for sending a pitch email.
- Plus, some of Nathan's favorite tools / resources for getting the job done.
If there are any specific questions you'd like to have answered in this session, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
This event will run from 6-7:30PM as a "Happy Hour" event. BYOB.
***SEATS CAN ONLY BE SECURED THROUGH OUR EVENTBRITE LINK***